Today us girls went to the library. Maddie was ready to start reading the battle of the books ...books. The first one she wanted was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
It was not on the shelf.
Bummer.
She went in search of other books and I sat down with Lexi to read. When suddenly, a cute girl about Maddie's age walked by holding Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. When Maddie came and sat down by me I said, "Maddie, there's a girl that just went down that aisle with brown hair and glasses. You need to go tackle her."
Maddie said, "K" and started to stand up.
Then stopped.
"Um...why?"
"Because she has Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with her! Go take it!"
"Moooom." Rolls her eyes at me.
We giggle.
Then we see her and I whisper, "Just take it, Maddie!"
We giggle some more.
Then we see the girl in the parking lot on our way out and I say, "Last chance, just grab it and run, I'll go start the car."
And Maddie says, "Yeah, and we'll even turn it in late so they have to pay the fine!"
That's my girl.
Bad to the bone.
And that poor girl was probably wondering why we were following her around giggling the whole time.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment