Wednesday, June 5, 2013

End of the year activities

I'm pretty sure that in the month of May, I made more trips to school than my kids.  You think I'm kidding? 
We had animal report day.  Macie was terrified that someone was going to ask her something about pigs that she couldn't answer.  There were tears involved.  She survived. 

I volunteered a lot in Macie's class room since I was "given" the job of room mom.  Multiple trips were made to pick things up and drop them off. 

Lindsay had a class concert one morning at 10:30.  Grandma drove down, went with me, then we went shopping and to lunch until Maddie's Rock Concert started at 1:30. 

We had the dance festival (Middle picture).  It was freezing and raining and windy and not fun at all.  BUT, the kindergarteners were adorable and I was so excited to send the video I took to every person I know.  Then I realized that I had my phone on camera, not video.  I almost cried.  Lindsay and Maddie's grades did a good job, too. 

And last but not least, we had kindergarten graduation.  So crazy that this year is over already!  It really went by so fast!  I wanted to make a special skirt for Macie to wear.  I bought the fabric and was showing the girls when Lindsay said, "Mom, you didn't make me anything special for graduation."  I told her that I was sure I did, so we came to the blog to check. 
Nope. 
She wore her easter dress. 
Worst. Mom. Ever. 
So glad I blog so that my children can look back at all the unfair, mean things I do to them. 

No comments: