We went out west of Utah lake on Memorial Day for a quick afternoon of 4 wheeling with the family. The past few times we've gone, Jeramy has been at work, so it was nice to have him along this time to take the kids for rides. I drive too slow, according to them.
Lexi hated that I put her in jeans. First pair. And shoes with hard soles. She couldn't walk very well in her stiff pants, stiff shoes and uneven ground. She was not happy with me. She loved Grandpa's red "ball" as she kept calling it. She didn't like it so much when we put it on her head though - too heavy!
Jeramy and I took Macie out for a ride and Jeramy let her drive. She was pretty proud of herself. For the record, she drives even slower than I do!
We are so grateful for my dad and that he is always willing to drop everything and take us out camping! We had such a great day.
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment