Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lexi 6 months

Lexi finally mastered rolling both ways!  Now there's no stopping her . The other night I left her in the front room by the piano while I made dinner, she rolled all the way in to the kitchen by my feet.  (And stopped to suck on my not very clean floors.  Gross).  She gets into everything!  She even managed to get Macie's nasty stinky shoe off of the stair.  Still don't know how she did that one!
She loves "big girl food"  Her favorites are pears and carrots.  
She's getting really good at sitting up on her own.  We can almost trust her...almost.  
I managed to get her first pony tail this past week.  Adorable!  
She's getting up a TON at night and I'm getting super tired!  Last night she got up at 3, 5, and 7!  So not cool.  
She loves to hold her own bottle these days.  She's happier feeding herself on the floor than having me hold her.  Kind of sad.  My baby is already done with me!  
She is officially my fattest baby, too.  16 pounds 4 ounces (50%).  25 inches tall (20 %) and 75% for head.  I do love my "squishy" baby!  
Since the girls have started school, I have been trying to walk in the mornings with her.  The other day we walked to Rod Works.  When we got home, I realized she'd fallen asleep!  Apparently she didn't enjoy our walk to the store as much as I did.
Grandma was on oxygen last week after her surgery and Lexi thought the tube was the coolest thing ever!  She kept getting herself all tangled up in it and so I would pull it out of the way.  She would roll over to get it every time!
Her favorite toys are Grandma Jean's green measuring spoon, a wire whisk and her butterfly.  
It's a little ridiculous how much we all love this cutie!  Happy half birthday, Lexi!

2 comments:

OUR Coop said...

Not ridiculous how much you love her not at all!!! She is Number 4 there is something to be said for that number 4 I think I have more pictures of Kambria than any of my other kids including my first!!! WE love her too!

By the way miss you! And she is soooooooo cute!!! Love the roly poly legs and arms!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Thank you!!!