Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm going to be great!

Most of you know how great I already am, but did you know that I'm now going to be even greater? 
I am going to be a great-aunt!
My niece is pregnant.
We threw her a baby shower on Tuesday while all the ladies in our family were still in town. 
I had so much fun crafting for this shower.  I haven't had a fun project for quite a while. 
This is my parent's first great-grandchild, and my sister's first grandchild,
We always end up chatting in the kitchen and my mom hates it.  She always says, "Let's go sit in the front room."  So, we definately needed a picutre of all of us ladies in the kitchen...before we got told to go in the other room. 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

My mom is the one who likes to chat in the kitchen - while we're helping prepare or clean up of course. Only the heathen sit down to talk. (Okay so maybe she's never said that...) =o) Congrats, Great Aunt! CUTE decorations!