

Maddie and I went and took these pictures a few weeks ago. It was so fun - just the two of us - to go have some quality bonding time.
You'll notice the beautiful white blanket that she has in some of the pictures. Her Great grandma Helen made it for her when she was born. Helen passed away a few days before Christmas. I get a little teary-eyed just looking at these pics. We miss Helen.
We went to the park to take some of our pics, but by the time we made it to the toys, her shoes were full of snow! So, I had to carry her - without shoes - from spot to spot.
I'll (hopefully) post more tomorrow (after/if I survive sharing time). Just had to give Maddie's out-of-staters a little sneak peak.
I missed my out-of-staters today. :(
3 comments:
These are great!
(My favorite is the one with the spiky white crown.)
It's so weird how fast kids grow. I remember moving into the neighborhood when she was a smiley, chunky toddler.
(sigh)
How time flies...
I LOVE the first picture. You're such a nice mom to carry her around in the snow!
Congrats Maddie! What a special girl you are. There is no feeling like watching children get baptized. I love it.
Ok you get a big gold star for posting these soooo quick! I love them almost as much as I love my Maddie. Shelby and I both had a moment today looking at them. Tell the girls I love them and will find a way for a visit this summer. Proud of you my sister!
Post a Comment