It's that time of year again...basketball. This is the second year we've done it, and already I'm wondering why we do it.
1) the teams are mixed boys and girls - 2 girls and 8 boys per team. The boys don't pass to my daughter.
2) they don't enforce rules, so she's really not learning anything
3) we all don't like to go, including Maddie.
Pretty sure this will be our last year of basketball.
Included are some pictures of how we kill the time at the game...
Draw pictures
3 comments:
That is stinking sad!
Ours is called Jr. Jazz and they do the same thing boys and girls on the same team. And they dont pass to the girls. Ella hated it and would say, "why do I have to go them never pass the ball and all I do is run back and forth". They just recently had an all girls basketball camp and that was 100% better and she was actually learning stuff.
You are a trooper! Jonathan hasn't wanted to play. It makes me sad but I haven't made him. I assume he will want to when he gets older. I started in 6th grade and whooped on all the BOYS who started when they were wee tots. I bet that if Maddie wants to take a few years off, she'll come back stronger than ever. Or not. =o) But you're good to support her interests. Those stinkin' boys.
Post a Comment