Also, this was her April Fool's joke on me. She's in my bed. She came down and said, "Mom, what time do you go to bed?" I said midnight. She smiled. I said, "Maddie, if you're going to do something you shouldn't, I will take that stuffed animal of yours and put it in a bucket of water and freeze it." Shouldn't mess with me. (She's clutching her stuffed animal in there with her, too).
Monday, April 5, 2010
mmmm....cast....
Also, this was her April Fool's joke on me. She's in my bed. She came down and said, "Mom, what time do you go to bed?" I said midnight. She smiled. I said, "Maddie, if you're going to do something you shouldn't, I will take that stuffed animal of yours and put it in a bucket of water and freeze it." Shouldn't mess with me. (She's clutching her stuffed animal in there with her, too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FREEZE it?!?! Where do you come up with these things? Wow I guess it worked though. I'm kind of anti-prank myself.
I bet a cast can handle a little drool. Makes it smell nice.
the casts on little kids are just cute and sad at the same time, i just can't get over it.
I am impressed that there are a few (very few) signatures on the cast. What kind of mean mom won't let kids get their casts signed? I had 5 or 6 casts growing up and everyone was covered in signatures by the time they came off. ;)
Post a Comment