Yesterday I took the girls 4-wheeling. (Jeramy had to work). My dad took his trailer(s) and 4-wheeler(s) down by Utah Lake for the week for us kids to use. When he explained the directions to us, I thought maybe he was joking when he said, "Turn right when you see the sheep bones." Gotta love camping with my dad!

We had a blast! We flew kites for a long time. My Dad taught the kids how to
Geocache and he had hid some around for them to find with his GPS. They all loved that so much that Grandpa had to make some more up for them for day 2! One of the them was up on a rocky hill and I had to go up to save Lindsay - although she didn't think she needed saving - I just got nervous about her being up there. Then I got up there and
I was the nervous one!

We found out that Maddie is quite the little
hoola hooper - I was totally impressed!

Oh yeah, and we 4-wheeled a little. Maddie was nervous about riding with her broken arm. I finally got her on with me, but she quickly told me that I was only allowed to go 11 mph. So while she's crying about me going too fast,
Macie is on the back yelling, "Mom, go faster! You can do it!"
Thanks for a wonderful trip, Grandpa!
4 comments:
I had a great time as well. It will be interesting to see what the kids remember in a couple of months:
4-wheeling
Geocaching
Food
Kites
wind
cold
My money's on "sheep bones."
And Grandpa.
That sounds like such a fun spring break thing to do. Getting dirty is always fun.
OK I am officially sad- how I wish I was there holding my girl's hands. Or even the old man with them : >
Post a Comment