Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter dresses, a few weeks early


Sew...I've been sewing again. I got the pattern for these dresses on sale for a whopping dollar (regularly $15). I was originally making one for Lindsay, but it fit Maddie, so I had to go buy more fabric for a dress for Lindsay. She was pretty ticked when Maddie got the dress that was for her out of the fabric she picked out, so I bought more of the same fabric. At that point I figured I may as well make one for Macie and call it Easter dresses. There ya have it.
I just love the picture in the middle of Maddie. "Hello, teeth!" Oh, and of course, she's showing of that arm of hers. She's just loving all the attention - she even got a card with $5 in it from Grandma...keep this up and she might just break another bone!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, way to go! Were they hard? Because seriously, three? I've been working on one for um 6 weeks now. I can't tell what style they are from the angles of the pictures. So no, four pictures weren't enough for me. =o) Your GIRLS are adorable though.

Do you enjoy sewing? A lot of women get really frustrated but I love it. Maybe I don't take it seriously enough.

Robin said...

I love the dresses and the girls in them. Your the best mom in the world. I love you!

Katy said...

Beautiful! I am really jealous of all you amazing people who can sew (I was going to say "sewers", but that didn't seem like a good idea once I typed it) who make these darling dresses for your girls! I really need to get my act together and start playing with my sewing machine. I want to be a "sewer" too. ;-)

Janet said...

Those dresses are beautiful! I am seriously so jealous.