Monday, March 29, 2010

Babies R Us

Well, not really us...I'm not making an announcement.

We just had a weekend full of really adorable babies. Grandma and Grandpa Wakewii's goats had babies 2 weeks ago. The girls all LOVED chasing them around...do you notice which one of my children is missing in action? Surprise, surprise.

Why do goats eat clothes?

The little bugger almost took me down...all right, maybe I panicked a little when it jumped in my general direction, but who wouldn't? (My 2 year old daughter wouldn't, that's who). Let's just add that one to my always growing list of embarrassing moments around farm animals in Malad.

Then we went to Pocatello for the baby blessing of this adorable little guy. I am a sucker for brown eyes, and he melts my heart every time!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

He IS a cutie.

The last three blog posts I've done have given my mom the hope, halfway through, that I'm making an announcement. Every time I tell her she has a good while to wait.

Russ Steele said...

Did you take Jeremy's Mom's things back to her from your recent post?