1) It was totally free. Free admission, free parking, free lunch. Thanks, 4Life!
2) We got to hang out with the Weeks all day
3) Maddie and Lindsay were tall enough for the rides.
4) Grandma Jean came and got Macie after lunch so we didn't have to take turns on rides.
5) Jeramy went on a man-date with Jake at 4 and rode the scary rides that I wouldn't do.
6) No sunburn for anyone!
7) Jer - Wicked
8) Heidi- Rattlesnake Rapids
9) Maddie - The Swings
10) Lindsay - the Merry go round giraffe
1) allergies!
2) waiting in the wrong line for a shake
3) paying $4 for a little shake (I'm used to my $4 shake from JCW's feeding us all plus the neighbors).
4) Jeramy - Cliffhanger, he got too wet
5) Heidi - Skyride. I took Lindsay and Maddie and I am terrified of heights. I was a nervous wreck the whole way! I was squeezing both of their legs and they both kept saying, "let go, Mom!"
6) Maddie - Tidal wave
7) Lindsay - Tidal wave
8) Macie - Puff
9 &10) There really wasn't anything else that was bad about our day!



5 comments:
How fun! You know I live about a block away from Lagoon you should have called.
I love Lagoon, and would love it even more if it were free. Funny about the high ponytail and big bow--we've got a pair of platform flip flops just for those kinds of occasions.
I remember last year's Lagoon drama! I love how you included that picture here too.
So Lindsay is tall enough this year? Hmm.
Lagoon is a lot closer than SeaWorld... sounds very appealing.
very cool.
how in the smack are you doing those picture thingys were you've got more than one on a picture?
LOL, I totally know about being too short for rides. Caden was 1/2 an inch too short for a lot of the rides at Disneyland the last time we went. He cried every ride he didn't get to go on. :) Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment