Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sledding

Last Saturday Jeramy had to work...again - no candy bars this time. We ladies of the house decided to not let this ruin the day, so we grabbed our craziest cousins and went sledding. Maddie got a sled for Christmas and we have been sledding in the yard, but she had no idea about BIG hills - and BIG bruises. She learned about both pretty quick. Here are a few clips of the girls going down the hills at Murray Park. The jumps were so funny to watch!


In this second one, I love at the end when Maddie says, "That was awesome!" She had so much fun, until she went off the jump once and didn't land on the sled. Then we went home.




My mom came and walked around with the little girls so even I got to go down a few times. Lindsay went down once and was done. Macie went down with me once and whimpered the whole way, but then wouldn't get off the sled. Not sure if she liked it or hated it, but I know they both loved seeing the ducks - thanks Mom!


7 comments:

Adhis said...

Who built the whiplash bump?

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Too cute! I remember snow!

Jennica said...

HOW MUCH FUN!!!!! I love the video and hearing you laughing in the background. =) I have noticed Maddie spending a lot of time on her little hill in the front yard, she is so cute! One time I watched her spend a couple of minutes trying to get the sled balanced at the top and I was so glad for her when she finally got it to stay, but then laughed as she didn't get on...but pulled it down to the bottom! =)

Mandi Ward said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We took the girls sleding the last to Saturdays. They had junps also. They sleded for 4 hours straight both times.

Janet said...

What a fun mom you are!!! Those little girls are the cutest.

Kristen said...

That's a pretty brave little hill. Maddie, you're awesome! We haven't been sledding this year hmmm.

Jess and Jen said...

I can't believe how much snow you have! We have nothing! Yellow grass everywhere! Looks like fun...