Monday, January 5, 2009
Back to normal
Sigh. Life is good. We officially survived the holidays and life as we know it can resume again. Jeramy was off for the past 17 days. As nice as that was, it has been a pretty great day today with him back at work. Maddie went back to school today also, man I love school! It feels so good to get back into our little routine we call life. I feel like I have accomplished so much today- and still have time left over to cruise the net! I love Mondays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It does feel good!! We get so excited for a vacation and to get away from our everyday lives, then when it is over we miss those little routines of everyday!!
Today I took down all my Christmas decorations, and it felt so good!!
I love when things get back to normal! It's hard to do my normal stuff when Ben's home :)
Yes, Dan was back to work, all the kids were at school, and I got to shop (and do laundry) It was a great day indeed.
I loved this Monday, for sure!
I spent my Monday in the car. Stupid Utah snow. Our 6-hour roundtrip visit to Salt Lake took THIRTEEN hours. Of course "we" should have known better. I'll forgive him someday. Maybe.
But TODAY feels like what you're talking about. I love the boring home life! Welcome back!
Downtime is great, but I, too, can only take so much before I start craving the structure provided by daily routines. Thank goodness to be back to real life!
Post a Comment