Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Oga"


Did you set a New Year's Resolution to exercise? Are you failing already? Well, here's some inspiration...if my 3 year old can do "oga" so can you! The top picture on the left is sun salutation (Must wear backpack for proper balance). The one next to it is half-moon. The bottom 2 are Lindsay attempting the tight rope - it didn't go so well.

I got the wii fit out yesterday for the first time in...67 days! Wow! I lied about what I was wearing so it wouldn't show the 2 pounds I've gained. Lindsay wanted to play and I was surprised how good she was at "oga." Macie wanted to play, too. I did the step aerobics holding her and MAN- it was so much harder! All 23 pounds of her. Jer recommended I start doing it holding our 10 pounds weights, but then it would be a -workout- not just for fun. Why would I do that??
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kat said...

That is awesome! Caden loves doing the Wii Fit with me too. Good luck with it!

Aubrey said...

Hailey loves doing WiiFit with me too! In fact, yesterday, when I was trying to work out, I got her her own little stool to do the exercises on. Worked like a charm!

Meredith said...

We're walking tomorrow and you're coming with us!! No more excuses Lady!

Kristen said...

I need help and I think you're the lady to ask. Will you look at my blog and let me know? Thanks!