Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thanks, Adhis!

So, do you guys know about google reader? Huh. I didn't. For those of you still in the dark... in your Gmail account up in the left hand corner there is a tab that says 'reader.' Click on it and you can add subscriptions to the blogs you read and you will be able to see when they update their blog. This will make my life so much easier! The only catch is that it doesn't work on private blogs. :( Thanks for the info, Adhis!

Now I guess it's my turn to share. I found this link on one of my friends' blog.

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

It uploads your blog and turns it into a book. You can tweak it and add and delete what you want! I haven't played around too much, but I'm way excited about this. It seems expensive, but really, think of what I will save on scrapbooking - that I say I'm going to do and buy all the stuff - and never do!

5 comments:

A said...

How will I waste my time all day instead of checking blogs if I know there's nothing to look for:)

Kristen said...

And how will I waste my time and money buying supplies that I know I will never use scrapbooking?

You ruin all the fun. =o)

J. Doug said...

I tried this google reader thing and I can't figure it out.... I know I am stupid. Would you be my techinical support?

-Doug

J. Doug said...

Oh and on the blog books-- I discovered this about 5 months ago and that is the only freaking reason I do this blog stuff!

J. Doug said...

Okay, now I am all set up on google reader. i am an idiot.