Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys
1. My family. I am so grateful for Jer and the girls and all the happiness they bring into my life. And also my parents and siblings. Life would be pretty dull without them.
2. Our home. I find so much joy in being home lately. I love to sit on the porch and watch the kids play outside.
3. Our ward. I feel so much love when I go to church on Sunday or when I get to hang out with 'the ward peeps.' I have made some great friends at church that I hope to be friends with forever!

Fears
1. My kids getting hurt
2. I am terrified of heights. I can't even stand on a chair without panicking.
3. The skinny people on Nightmare Before Christmas. I used to have nightmares when I was little of tall skinny people, and when I saw that movie, it really freaked me out. Still get chills when I see them.

Goals
1. Finish the Book of Mormon by...tomorrow. (President Hinckley Challenge)
2. Beat my 5K time on the 4th of July.
3. Have Lindsay potty trained by June 1st.

Current Obsessions
1. Cricuting. I got the Paper Dolls font for my b-day and LOVE it. I just made Maddie the cutest real paper dolls. I think I'm going to start another blog just to post my crafties!
2. Mario Kart Wii. I didn't grow up playing video games, so this is all new to me. I'm loving it. Maddie is so good. She beats me almost every time.
3. Lost. We have watched all 4 seasons since Christmas. Last night when it was over and I went to bed, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I totally analyze it to pieces.

Random Surprising Facts
1. My oldest sister is the same age as Jeramy's Mom.
2. I don't like meat.
3. I toured Europe with Utah Ambassadors of Music when I was 18.

I tag Marie, Adhis, Celeste, Jenni, and Cindy.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Tall skinny people? Hehehe.. Sorry.

I miss our porch. Good luck with the potty training.

The big 5k is tomorrow. Yikes!

Adhis said...

You'll have to specify which Adhis to clear up any confusion. Just teasing.

Dang... I knew I should have stayed off the computer today...

Marie said...

I saw on Adhis' blog that you tagged her, thought "I wonder who else Heidi tagged", checked your blog, and lo and behold . . . realized you tagged me too. The funny thing is I read this post a few days ago, all except the last line!!

So sorry about the delay, but I accept your tag. It might be a few days though! :)

I love the new template, by the way.