Don't ask me why, but Maddie's favorite show these days is American Gladiator. She was sooo excited when it started again this past Monday. She told me that she wants to be on it. I asked if I could. She looked at me and laughed, "No, you're a Mom." :(
So now she thinks she has to practice every day at the park. Here are some shots of her working on those muscles and balancing skills. She's almost convinced that she should take swimming lessons for that underwater bit at the end.
Lindsay is terrified of everything at the park and just whines for me to get her. Macie discovered the swings today and was so happy! I'm just glad it was warm enough to go to the park today!
3 comments:
I know kids don't know any better when they say things like "No, you're a Mom" or something to that effect, but it still hurts.
I'm such a wuss.
Park looks like fun.
Tell Maddie that Aunt Cindy says she would be a sure winner on American Gladiator. I might just have to watch it to find out what she will be up against.
I would be the ultimate GLADIATOR! You know, the man of steele thing.
Post a Comment