Thursday, May 8, 2008

6 minutes until Lost is on...

This could be a record breaking post, must watch Lost. Just wanted to share our great times at the farm this week. Maddie milked a cow. (Here is where my brother in law Scott would say, "Holy cow!") That was what I was thinking when she just jumped up there and did it. I would never do that! What a trooper. Lindsay still hates all animals and cries if one even looks at her. Macie loves them all.

But here's the real terror. This freaky thing is called a Turken. I was totally disgusted by it's freakishness, peering over into the cage, trying to get a good picture when my sweet husband grabs my ankles-like where the Turken would peck me- and makes some turkey-like sound. I scream and jump out of the way. I thought I was going to die. How embarrassing. People were giggling all around about it. What a dork.
I made it with one minutes to spare!

3 comments:

Adhis said...

Poor creature. He is just minding his own business and I don't think he realizes how ugly he is. (I'm talking about the Turken, BTW, not Jeramy.)

Heidi said...

Thanks, Adhis. I needed that!

M-n-M said...

okay that TURKEN is freaky!!!

You have now been tagged - see my blog for the questions.

Talk to you later - Misty