She has been doing some pretty goofy things lately that are more like Maddie would do, like this picture. I came upstairs and found this. I said, "Lindsay, what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm just making stuff." She tells me. Isn't that the most random group of stuff? The row on the stairs are baggies with one foam letter in each of them. She was happily filling the bags with one letter, then she would place them on the couch and put a baby wipe over each of them. After about 15, I finally made her stop. How odd! She has a really hard time focusing on anything very long and it was funny to see her so absorbed in the task at hand.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Lindsay
Do you remember that Mormon-ad where the little girl goes in the parents' room and asks the Mom for something, the Mom tells her to go ask the Dad, so she goes around and says, "Dad, can Mom get this for me?" Well, Monday morning Lindsay comes in, "Heidi, (-yes Heidi. My kids have this annoying habit of calling me Heidi-) I need breakfast." She keeps telling me to get up and make her breakfast and I don't want to. So I say, "Go ask your Dad." So she goes to the other side of the bed and says, "Dad, can Heidi go make me breakfast??" He rolls over and smiles at me, "Sure Heidi can go make you breakfast." Ew.

She has been doing some pretty goofy things lately that are more like Maddie would do, like this picture. I came upstairs and found this. I said, "Lindsay, what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm just making stuff." She tells me. Isn't that the most random group of stuff? The row on the stairs are baggies with one foam letter in each of them. She was happily filling the bags with one letter, then she would place them on the couch and put a baby wipe over each of them. After about 15, I finally made her stop. How odd! She has a really hard time focusing on anything very long and it was funny to see her so absorbed in the task at hand.
She has been doing some pretty goofy things lately that are more like Maddie would do, like this picture. I came upstairs and found this. I said, "Lindsay, what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm just making stuff." She tells me. Isn't that the most random group of stuff? The row on the stairs are baggies with one foam letter in each of them. She was happily filling the bags with one letter, then she would place them on the couch and put a baby wipe over each of them. After about 15, I finally made her stop. How odd! She has a really hard time focusing on anything very long and it was funny to see her so absorbed in the task at hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is too funny. Teagen always calls Sean, Sean. No more daddy. And the funny thing is Sean will try to get him to call me Brooke but he always says no mommy.
That is sooooo funny! I'm sure I have this thing to look forward to with Hailey!
Lindsay is so cute! Luckily my kids don't have that habit yet...the worst they do is stand on the counter to get fruitsnacks. Guess I have a lot to look forward to!
I'm sure her little creations are just as logical to her as your crafts seem to her. "Why is Mommy, I mean Heidi, doing that?"
Does Jeramy only call you Heidi? I bet that has to do with it. Maybe not. I remember Maddie doing that, and maybe Lindsay just follows her! Cute pictures.
Funny and cute as always, that Lindsay Lou!!! What a classic story...gotta love it!
Post a Comment