Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday

So, I need to start this post by saying that when we had Maddie, I worked full-time, so Jeramy would have to do her hair and get her dressed before taking her to the babysitters, so he is fully capable of doing hair.
Sundays are rough at our house now that church doesn't start until 2:30. This week both Macie and Lindsay were asleep and Jeramy was running late - as usual - so I said that I would take Maddie and he could come later with the girls. I said, "Macie's dress is on the floor." So he let them sleep until sacrament got over and came for Primary. He took Lindsay to nursery and left me with Macie. I pulled her out of her carseat snuggly and THIS is what I saw! (The picture doesn't do it justice really). Her hair was out of control everywhere and she didn't have a dress on, just a onesie and tights. No kidding - there were giggles from people around us. I just about died! It was so funny. I would just look at her and laugh. Even our 6 year old Primary kids got a kick out of it.
I told him this was blog-worthy and wanted him to hold her in the picture, and he said, "I'm not holding her looking like that!" What a geek. We love him anyway.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute tights! Who needs a dress anyway? Thanks for sharing the fun story. Tell Macie she's cute even when her dad dresses her.

A said...

Okay, I need to learn a good lesson here from you because if that were me I would have taken my child home. Good for you that you didn't, it shows us all what really matters.

Tera said...

Heidi Im so excited that i can now see what is going on with you guys the girls are so cute and that sounds like something jeramy would do jonny also asked why he couldnt put to and to together he says even he would remember to put the dress on (i dont know about that)!!!

Jennica said...

HEIDI...THANK YOU!!!!! I can't believe how inconsiderate I was to you yesturday :( It was so rude of me and I wish I hadn't taken advantage of our friendship like that. I hope you will forgive me. You are such a good friend to me and I hope I can return the favor...SOON! I love you and your family and think you are the best!!!

P.S. I want my blog to be more like yours...every entry makes me laugh and know you better!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

It is great to know that Jer isn't trying to impress all those perfect mothers in Relief Society. I won't tell you what dress code for church is like here in the South (But I promise Macie would be lookin good!)