Wednesday, February 20, 2008

pictures

So Jennica took some more adorable pictures of my girls - you guys all need to go to her blog and check them out, you'll have to scroll down a little past the cuties in the tub and the recipe for those yuckie green vegetables that only grown ups like. (Just kidding)

http://jennicaweeks.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are amazing pictures! Very cute girls of course (beautfiul coloring) and Jennica is very talented with a camera. I've been struggling with dark photos on my camera and just discovered yesterday that my camera works better with the flash OFF. Maybe everyone already knew that, but I didn't. Hmmm. But YOU don't need a great camera -- you have a great neighbor. =o) Just kidding, your pictures are good too.

Jennica said...

Thanks for the plug Heidi! I am excited to have Kristen N leaving me nice comments on my blog, but I can't seem to access her blog. I think it is by invitation only. Is she a friend of yours? Tell her to invite me to her blog so I can return the favor of nice comments.

OUR Coop said...

Hey I looked at those pictures of your girls! They are beautiful! I know I tell you all the time but you have the cutest girls ever!

Funny about the shirts of Jer and his friend. Chad is actually wearing one just like it today we must all shop at the same places.

I went and saw Alicia's little baby girl Cami last wed. And she really wants to get together with you and swap stories of life with three! Let me know when your home and would want to get together!