(Someone needs to let me know how to put a picture, then words, then another picture. I don't get it).
We hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day. Our day was nothing too special. A trip to Costco, the bank, and the Maddie had her big 5 year check up...4 shots! She was pretty brave - I was proud of her. After the doctor, I stopped at Ikea to buy the ribbon that Macie shop-lifted last week in her carseat. A whole .53 cents and it was eating at my conscience! When we bought it, I went to leave and Maddie said, "I think if we stayed and played it would make me feel better." So I let her play and me and the other 2 wandered aimlessly around. Then we had a romantic dinner just us girls of Mac and Cheese in their cafeteria. Yum.
We finished up the evening with a family game of Wii bowling. For my Wii-ers out there, I bowled 209, Jer was 171 and Maddie was 145. Beat that!
5 comments:
To put captions between pictures, I add all the pictures at once and then put the cursor where I want it under each picture. It hasn't been a problem for me, so it might be that your settings are different somewhere. You can try that. I'm hardly the expert but that's one thing I DO know how to do! There are a few things I'm trying to figure out myself...
We had a pretty romantic Valentine's Day too. Happy Meals for the kids and pizza for us, all at home. Okay I admit that I went to lunch with Ben too. So it was pretty nice, and we swapped some fun gifts. My favorite part of V-Day was watching Jonathan deliver his first valentine -- to his favorite babysitters. =o)
Okay, since I keep wanting to write more on yours about our V-Day, I should probably just most on my own. =o) Uploading pictures now. I'll leave yours alone! ps- Jonathan wants to marry his 13y-old babysitter. We'll see where SHE is after his mission!
Cute Girls, Where do they get their looks from? I had a quite V-day as well. I cooked fajita's for one. I did not have to worry about oinon breath. They were goooood. Some times there are advantages to geing alone. Josi and the kids are driving down to Raleigh for a three day weekend. I am excited to get them here.
Valentines for the Forsyths was ok. Dylan slept at a friends, Cal was with Brittany, and so Shelby, Matt, and I went out to Zexbys for dinner. The day after sale was AWESOME! I have candy- lots of it- not to great for the diet I keep trying to start though-
Post a Comment