Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twinners!


Do you all remember being in junior high and calling your friend the night before, "What are you going to wear today??" Well, don't you think Andy and Jeramy are a little too old for that?? (Keep in mind that they WORK together). They really didn't plan this, but it was funny none the less. They have another shirt exactly the same, too. Jennica and I must have similar taste! :)

This is a little Rock Band action. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, it's a guitar, drum set and microphone. Songs come up and you play/sing them to the best of your abilities. If you are bad, you get booed off the stage. Pretty much glorified karaoke. I asked Maddie today who is the funniest rock star and she said Jennica. (I'm suprised it's not me on the drums - I'm awful. I was in tears last night from laughing so hard at how bad I was).
(Hey Kristen, thanks, I think I did it)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes, you DID do it. Way to go! Love the twinnerd shirts. Are you watching American Idol this year? Or maybe you're too busy playing it. =o) I just posted my favorites, I'll figure out another girl to add after tomorrow, but these three are GREAT.

Jennica said...

Okay, those pics are hilarious...I want copies!!! :) I love the one of our guys...that night was the most fun I have had in a long time. In fact, I think if I ever need a good laugh I will just ask you to play the drums. Oh, my! I am giggling just thinking about it.

P.S.
I added a couple more pics of the girls, but the light was not as good (actually, I just forgot how to use my camera because it had been soooooo long since I used it.) SAD!