We realized that we have had water sitting in our window wells and around this neighborhood, that's not good. The carpet was wet all over in the the playroom. Not really soggy, but wet. BUMMER with my new carpet, eh? We got it pumped out (thank you Nelson family and Driscoll family) and put fans on it Saturday morning/afternoon. There was like 3 inches of ice in the window wells, we broke that up and there was Tons of water underneath it. hauled ice out, left the fans on and FINALLY left - 4 hours later than planned - for our trip to Malad.
Sigh, life is good. We're driving. The kids are happily watching a movie. I took this picture of Lindsay because she was so cute with her huge headphones on. I hear some odd noises in the back seat and turn to check. Lindsay is throwing up everywhere! (sorry everyone, more bodily functions of Lindsay). And I think we all can guess what Maddie starts doing - the dry heaves and gagging. We are in Centerville, so Jeramy pulls over and I say, "lets just go home" He says that we're still going, so we get her out, open the windows, change her clothes and try to clean up. She was laughing and having a great time, and was fine the rest of the way. The rest of us had to suffer with the windows open to try and air out the car.
Other than that, we had a great time in Malad. We played Rock Band up there with his parents and siblings. I wish I had my camera out - it was so funny! It's amazing to watch people come out of their shell and do vocals and jam out on the guitar.
We drove home today and made it to church at 2:30. Then me and the girls went to Kerry's for Rachel's b-day dinner. It was a busy day, but great to be with our loved ones!
2 comments:
Was that US, the Idaho Nelson's that you were thanking? Surely you can't mean that little old pump we left long ago? I'm SO sorry you had flooding, and that it was such a mess to clean out. Poor carpet.
I thought I felt a special vibe yesterday -- it was the Wakley's in Idaho!
I don't know this Rock game, but I bet it wouldn't get me out of my shell. For a rock lover, I'm certainly a chicken. I'll stop posting for now, I write too much.
It was our pleasure to watch your little sweeties...we enjoy eachothers company! We had a BLAST playing rock band with you guys, I am sure it won't be the last time :) I am looking forward to pics of our twin husbands...he he he. You are the best friend a girl could ask for!
Post a Comment