Friday, February 29, 2008

Maddie, the model

4Life had Maddie up last week for a photo shoot. They just put her on the web page, check it out - it's pretty cute if you ask me! There are 3 pictures the home page goes through, if you don't see Maddie, refresh the page until she comes up.

www.4life.com

(Look, I even figured out how to make it a link!)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute!!! She's a super model!! But what is 4life?

Heidi said...

4Life is the company that Jeramy works for - he does the web page. They are a multi-level marketing company that focuses on the immune system.

Russ Steele said...

Way to go Maddie!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I am soooo jealous-
Can Jeramy use me?
I always wanted to be famous!

Kristen said...

First Kindergarten, now modeling... Watch out, she's growing up! Super cute picture.

Robin said...

Liam was way impressed. He asked how she got on the internet. I think he has watch to much about the cyber world. You know that Scooby and the gang get zapped in, also this week we got the PBS special Cyber chase. I tried to explain that it's only a picture.

Jennica said...

She did such a good job! I think she is officially a professional model. You are going to have to start charging a fee for her cute little face!!! I hope she doesn't get tired of getting her pic taken b/c of people like me! :) I can't wait to see the pics Anna took, I think they will be amazing!