Well, if you've talked to Maddie in the last month or so, you'll know that her birthday was on the 3rd. She has been SOOOOOO excited about it. Because it was on a Sunday, she had 3 days of birthday. Saturday we were supposed to go bowling, but I wimped out because of soreness from my fall. So we went to the Mayan for dinner. Yuck. I really wish she didn't know about that place. Sunday she got to open her presents, and then Monday we had cake and ice cream and Grandma Jean's. Grandma gave her this hair and it has been so funny watching them play with it. For those of you not in my family, the handsome man with the blonde hair is my brother in law, Scott.
Friday, February 8, 2008
A hairy situation
Well, if you've talked to Maddie in the last month or so, you'll know that her birthday was on the 3rd. She has been SOOOOOO excited about it. Because it was on a Sunday, she had 3 days of birthday. Saturday we were supposed to go bowling, but I wimped out because of soreness from my fall. So we went to the Mayan for dinner. Yuck. I really wish she didn't know about that place. Sunday she got to open her presents, and then Monday we had cake and ice cream and Grandma Jean's. Grandma gave her this hair and it has been so funny watching them play with it. For those of you not in my family, the handsome man with the blonde hair is my brother in law, Scott.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I must have missed something. What is 'Heidi's Challenge'?
Happy Birthday Maddie! Jonathan wants Maddie to come see our blog, there's a silly little surprise for her. We love the hair pieces. I'm sure they'd look great on our boys... Yikes.
I love birthdays! Your girls are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment