What a Wednesday we had! My awesome Visiting Teachers came at 11. I am so lucky to have them! I was bummed when I had to kick them out at 11:45 to take the girls to Kerry's. Maddie and I went to school to register for Kindergarten. WOW! It was so weird. We have been so excited about school, but taking her there and thinking of leaving her there made me a LOT nervous!
We had to rush back and take Maddie to preschool. We pulled in our driveway and Lindsay said, "I not want to go home." So I decided to go get new tires. (Not really that spontaneous, we've been meaning to do it for a few weeks and just haven't got around to it). He gave me a quote and I about died and decided to think about it a little longer and look around.
We went home and did some pumping since the hose finally thawed out enough to pump. Then Jer got home at 4:30 since he went in early. We decided to go get our Thanksgiving Point Membership and check out the museum. (So neighbors and friends, if you have a pass or want to get in for 1/2 price with me, give me a call- I can't wait for the summer and the gardens!) Miss Maddie was nervous about everything. It was funny. Lindsay liked it. Macie hated it. Of course, my camera batteries died when we got there. Jeramy probably enjoyed it the most. He got to the erosion table, rolled up his sleeves and said, "I might be here a while." I hope we use the pass like I think we will!
We finished up the night with an awesome Jazz game and I went Visiting Teaching. I'm pooped!
3 comments:
Oh Kindergarten...
Maddie does look a bit nervous, but so cute. The school looks nice, which one is it? Did she have to do testing? I guess they do here, the next month or so. He'll be going to the same school as I did - weird huh! He's glued to the window every time we drive past it. I remember doing that before I started!!!
We used our Thanksgiving Point membership TONS when we had it! We went to the Dinosaur Museum, the Gardens, and the Animal Barn a few times each! And, of course, we took advantage of the membership discount whenever we had ice cream or lunch at the Emporium.
When the weather warms up, Thanksgiving Point will have special activities, so you'll have all sorts of reasons to use your membership!
Little Maddie is all grown up and going to school!!! Crazy, how fast time flies.
Post a Comment