I know, 3 posts in one day, crazy! But I thought you all would get a kick out of our latest incident here.
What are we going to do with Lindsay? I can't believe all the trouble that she gets in to! It's so hard to get mad at her when she's so sticking cute though. She was so proud of her make-up. I asked her if she was naughty and she smiles and say, "yes!"
4 comments:
I guess we could blame it on the middle child thing- but my middle child is my best right now- so that doesn't work. I know you can blame it on her Aunt Cindy. She must be getting this from me.
I love that she is so spirited.We just have spicy at our house. (Not a good spicy)Middle children, what can you do but love them.
I was a middle child once and I turned out OK. Right??????????
Hey Heidi!
Your blog is hilarious! Aren't two year olds the best?! Markers are the devil! I added you to my links, I hope that is okay. In case you forgot, my blog is utahenglishs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment