Saturday, November 17, 2007

Where are we??



Can anyone guess where my girls are in this picture? It's everyone's favorite place. It's pretty sad when the workers at Smaland recognize my kids! "Weren't you here a few days ago??" They asked us yesterday. Ahh, yes, but when we can ditch Maddie for an hour AND eat lunch for $2, why wouldn't we go often??
Go BYU. Jeramy got a kick out of this shirt. He did say today, "Man, I need a boy!" Macie was a good sport and watched most of the game with him. I think he enjoyed the company.

3 comments:

Robin said...

IKEA!!!!!!!!!


I wish ours were closer, but then I'd spend too much money.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

What is Smalland? Never heard of them- please inform. Shelby got a card in the mail from Maddie! Way nice. It really made her day- Life in High School always has drama!

Love you all

Jenni said...

I LOVE the pictures of your girls! They look so much like you!

Tag your it! Check my blog for rules :)