Macie and I had a late night party in the basement. She finally went to bed around 12:30. I kept going. It was awful, I couldn't stop! "Just one more wall...just until this pan of paint is gone..." and on and on until almost 3. Thought about checking to see if Dad was up yet! The laundry room is done, ceilings in the hall, stairs and one bedroom done, the hallway first coat done and 3 walls in the bedroom done! Yeah! I'm getting closer to being able to do laundry. (Day 13, but who's counting, just don't get too close to the Wakley's). The color looks a lot darker in this picture than it really is.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Late Night Painting
Macie and I had a late night party in the basement. She finally went to bed around 12:30. I kept going. It was awful, I couldn't stop! "Just one more wall...just until this pan of paint is gone..." and on and on until almost 3. Thought about checking to see if Dad was up yet! The laundry room is done, ceilings in the hall, stairs and one bedroom done, the hallway first coat done and 3 walls in the bedroom done! Yeah! I'm getting closer to being able to do laundry. (Day 13, but who's counting, just don't get too close to the Wakley's). The color looks a lot darker in this picture than it really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment