Robin mentioned that I had not posted for a while. We won't mention that she hasn't posted since Halloween. I've decided that headbands are for babies without hair. They always look goofy on Macie. Her hair is out of control! It's getting so long, but she's getting bald spots, too. She's getting her first haircut soon! Robin, do you remember how huge this outfit was when you were here? It fits great now!
Friday, November 9, 2007
HAIR!
Robin mentioned that I had not posted for a while. We won't mention that she hasn't posted since Halloween. I've decided that headbands are for babies without hair. They always look goofy on Macie. Her hair is out of control! It's getting so long, but she's getting bald spots, too. She's getting her first haircut soon! Robin, do you remember how huge this outfit was when you were here? It fits great now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the hair.
You will be proud -
I finished my cards and will send them tomorrow.
Post a Comment