Friday, November 30, 2007

What a day!



Yesterday was quite the day for our little family. We were out and at dance by 11, then to Grandma's for the afternoon. That would usually be the extent of our travels, but not today! We have been reading the scriptures everyday for the past 35 days. (35 was our goal). So we got to the Mayan! Maddie's choice of course. It was lots of fun, but not so good - as usual. Then we went and saw SANTA at the mall. No wait at all. Last year we had to wait and hour and a half. The girls were adorable and so brave, except for Macie. She cried and cried when she would look up at him. Of course, we had to buy the terribly over-priced for terrible quality pictures...Memories. Maddie asked for a Princess Scooter with 3 wheels, Lindsay wants an Elmo chair, and we're pretty sure Macie asked for this cool ball toy. I think Santa will be able to deliver all of the above.
Macie has discovered her saucer and only wants to be in there now. I think it makes her feel big like her sisters.
This is to my silent stalkers...you could leave a comment so that I know you've been here. (KRISTEN, that means you!)

4 comments:

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I am happy Santa is going to be coming to your house. I am thinking lots of coal at my house this year.

OUR Coop said...

Yeah I am one of your "stalkers" And proud of it. If I didn't I would never know what you are up too! Because "Somebody" Doesn't ever call! hahaha. If you ever look at mine to stalk me you could leave a message too!

Jennica said...

Hey you! Thanks for letting watch the girls the other day...you should let me do that more often! If you ever need a break or a date just swing them by!

Jennica said...

P.S. don't forget one of these Sundays we need a scrabble rematch!

P.S.S Ran 1.5 miles without stopping today! Yeah.