Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged



Here are the rules of the game:

1. Put the instructions for the tag at the beginning of your post.

2. List 6 facts/habits about yourself.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

The Real Me...

1. I cleaned my oven last night for the FIRST time in 4 years. Should I really admit that? I'm sure many of you are gasping in horror, maybe some of you are like me and are thinking, "Am I supposed to do that?"
2. I love my girls. Sometimes I am amazed at how much I love being home with them. I know I am so blessed to be able to be home with them-(Thanks Jeramy). I love how different each of them are and yet so much alike.
3. I love to travel. I have been to 9 countries (Canada, Mexico, England, France, Austria, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, and my favorite - Switzerland). AND I have been to ALL the counties in Utah. Thanks Mom and Dad.
4. I love to take pictures. I hope to someday have a nice camera like Jennica and know how to use it! I have 3200 pictures of our kids on our computer!
5. I didn't realize until just recently what a picky eater I really am. I have never liked meat, but now I've added a LOT of other things to that list. Everyone in my house needs to grow some taste buds and grow up!
6. I index for the church and LOVE to do it. I feel so great when I get a chance to sit down and do a few names. It can be frustrating, but I know I am blessed for my efforts. I encourage you all to try it out! http://www.familysearchindexing.org/en/index.jsp


3 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is an adorable picture of Lindsey!!

I'm right there with you in the oven cleaning though...however, that is why self-cleaning ovens were invented...if only I had one....

A said...

Hey Heidi, I just barely found the comment you left on my blog. I didn't know you went to USU...good times. I remember freezing my guts out on that dang hill as well, and sometimes we would stop at that Catholic church walking home from the library at night just to breath some warm air for a few seconds...don't tell the bishop, ha ha.

OUR Coop said...

Your girls are to die for! I am going to start this blog thing. I am not sure what I am doing but I will try! I look at yours all the time to see what is new!