Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Twilight
So, for those of you I haven't told yet, I FINALLY read Twilight. Started it Sunday night at 10 p.m. Finished it Monday at 4. Totally was a horrible Mom and let the kids watch TV all day. We had to go to the bank and they all fell asleep, so when we got home I just ran in and got my book and let them sleep in the car while I read in the car. Maddie woke up and said, "Umm, what are we doing??" It was funny. LOVED the book. Can't wait to start the next one, but I decided I'd better wait until the weekend so I get something done around the house today! I'm just so excited to have finally read a book again. It's been at least 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heidi prepare to be totally addicted to the other 2 as well!! Wasn't Twilight the best?! Tracie Goettig borrowed it from me and read all three in about a day after starting each one. (she was like you and gave herself a few days inbetween) So funny how everyone is so addicted to these books.
I agree with Heather. Although, I didn't give myself any time in between the books. I read all 3 in 4 days!! Totally sad when they ended...
Sigh, I'm going to borrow the other 2 from Becky Garcia. Like 3 times today, I've wanted to call her...must not pick up phone...be strong...wait until Saturday! I almost feel like they NEED me! Their lives can't go on until I read it.
Yeah, I told you it was good! I too am still waiting for time to read...reading is dangerous as a mother. As is TV, blogging, scrapbooking, sleeping,eating...okay, everything we enjoy is dangerous as a mother! he he he
i have a great idea..let's have slumber book party we can get together bring our twilight book and read and party all night...leaving the kids at home with the daddies..i must say the third one but the best ever....at times i felt as if i was in the book i was a character..i know weird but i loved it!!
Post a Comment