Yes, I spelled Easter wrong. My sweet mom has some blocks that spell "Easter." One year she had them set up wrong and it said, "Eastre." And my niece Rachel pointed it out. It's kind of been a joke since then. I have the same blocks and every year now I think about it and smile.
We started our weekend of fun with a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was short and sweet and the kids had a blast! Maddie helped Lexi. Macie found the golden egg and got a cool Hello Kitty basket. They had cotton candy for free and the kids thought that was the best part of the whole day. Gross.
Sunday we went up to Grandma Jean's for dinner and another hunt. Max and Lexi enjoyed finding their eggs. Steele was happy just to watch this year. Next year Lexi is going to have some serious competition! So grateful for her great-cousins!
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
did you really just say eww grose over Cotton Candy!!! That stuff is amazing :) lol
Post a Comment