Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Break...

 We didn't go anywhere spectacular for spring break this year.  I believe we started our week off with a trip to Michael's.  T shirts were on sale super cheap, and they had a tie dye kit right next to them (gotta love smart advertising) and so we bought some.  Then we had to get on Pinterest and watch videos  on how to tie dye.  It was actually pretty fun, and I'd do it again!  I think they turned out pretty good for our first try.  We wore them up to Grandma's for the day, but I changed out of mine to go to Les Mis with Miss Shelby.  Grandma got us tickets for our birthdays.  Shelby claims she would not have cared if I wore it, but I think she really would have been mortified to be seen with me at a nice place in my spring break party shirt.  (Just kidding, love you, Shelby).  Les Mis was so good, and so fun to be there with someone who appreciates musicals - I kind of hate dragging Jeramy to these kind of things and watching him suffer. 
We also went to the new aquarium in Draper.  We were not impressed.  Super crowded, still not done.  We'll try again in a few months.  :(
 We had a visit from the Perkins family at the end of the week.  It's always so fun for my kids when they come to visit.  I took them over to the gardens for a bit one afternoon.  I love this time of year!

No comments: