Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lexi this month

Lexi loves love loves to paint. 
All day. 
Every day.
She won't do it on the table, so she's constantly sprawled out on the floor, which I actually prefer - the paint comes up better with my steam mop.  :)
She also loves to brush her teeth. 
And then just eat toothpaste. 
So bad for her.
I've switched her to a fluoride free toothpaste and she will try to sneak the good stuff.
She loves Frozen.  We can't start our day until she's watched it.
She loves her baby right now.
I love that she takes it down the slide on her lap, and I love her saying, "Baby go on my lap."

She took herself to the park the other day.
I was taking groceries in the house.
The other girls were in and out of the house as well.
Once I got everything put away, I realized everyone was inside but Lexi.
Momentary panic when we realized she wasn't in the yard.
Then I saw her pink tutu over at the park.
She was being beaten by another two year old with a plastic shovel.
Serves her right.
She was scolded by Maddie and by me.
She cried.
The next day she said to me, "No park.  Sisters.  No lost."
She now knows she has to have a sister to go to the park.  
When Jeramy got home from work that day, he said, "I just saw a two year old out on the corner of the road.  I rolled down my window and asked where he lived and he pointed down the street.  Who lets their two year old wander like that??"
And I had to say, "Well, we do."
No judgement here. 


No comments: