Thursday, August 1, 2013

7 Peaks

We have been to 7 peaks 3 times so far this summer.  I just bought a tube rental, so I hope to go many more times before they close.  We learned very quickly that the more cousins we bring, the better.  It works best when my big girls all have a one on one partner to go down the slides with, and then I take Lexi and Macie to the kiddie pool area and hang out.  Apparrently, Lindsay is quite the dare devil and loves to do all of the slides that she's tall enough for. 
I'm a huge fan of the wave pool.  Lexi really doesn't like the water, but she really isn't given a choice.  I usually just end up holding her the entire time.  We did discover she loves to dance to the music if we sit right under the speakers. 
Last week, we took Danielle and Savannah with us.  I got this picture of them in the water (yes, I carried my precious phone into the water and was nervous the entire time).  When we got home and were showing Jeramy all of the pictures, he said,
"Nice, you got photo bombed."  And then I noticed the kid in the background of this picture.  And then I loved this picture even more. 

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a great picture! I love the kid in the background :)