Summer is winding down! I asked the kids what they really wanted to do before school started again and going to the Living Planet Aquarium was on the list. We had opened savings accounts at the bank for Lindsay (yes, she's almost 8) and Lexi and they had given us some free passes, so we figured we'd better use them before they closed the aquarium in September.
We didn't realize that they were annual passes! Super excited to be able to go to the new one next year.
It was pretty cool. They really loved the touch pool. Even Lexi got to touch a few things. I kept my distance. I really don't like water, or all the creepy nasty things in the water. Totally weirds me out not knowing what's in the water. I'll stick to swimming pools...where I know that at least one kid has peed in it that day...gross. Maybe I'll just stay out of the water. Period.
A good time was had by all. I left feeling a little creepy crawly. Not a fan. Someone has taught my baby that fish say, "bah bah bah" and she was a little bit hyper going from tank to tank saying, "bah bah bah!" And running. And yelling. Because it's echoed. She's fun.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Annual passes! That's awesome. You are so fun. The closest we come to the aquarium is Cabelas at feeding time for the fish :)
Post a Comment