One day Macie came up to me and said, "Mom, I have exciting news!" When I asked her what it was, she let me know that she had a wiggly tooth. I was shocked, since her teeth were all in there pretty firm last time I checked.
This wiggly tooth made Macie angry. A lot. She has issues with textures, tags, and anything that isn't perfect bothers her. So, something moving in her mouth was too much for her to handle. She told her Dad she wanted that tooth out NOW. She wanted him to tie it to the door, and he tried like 5 times, but the floss kept slipping off before we could get the door shut.
He finally took her up in the bathroom and just pulled. She cried and cried and cried. She didn't want to talk about it. She would not let me take a picture.
I finally got a picture the next morning because she had to text a picture of it to Tate, her old friend who had just lost his first tooth, too!
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment