Since we just got back from Disneyland a month before, we decided to stay home for spring break and do fun things around here. I had every day planned out...
Day one we hit Liberty Land, I mean Trafalga, I mean, Seven Peaks Fun Place. Who knows what that place is called these days! I guess everyone else down in Utah County thought that would be a fun thing to do, too! Crazy busy. Macie was talking big all day about climbing the wall. We got her all harnessed in, she went up about 2 feet, came back down with that amazing scowl and that was the end of that.
As mentioned before, we were still riding our "Disney High" and so the rides at Trafalga left most feeling very let down. Love Lindsay's face on the airplane ride. BUT, Macie was in heaven on it, circles, just like Dumbo!
We also went to the farm. Yee haw!
Day Two
We used our Pass of all Passes again and went to Tracy Aviary...along with everyone else in the world. It was busy, cold and no one wanted to be there but Maddie. They did enjoy coloring in the gift shop.
We stopped at Grandma's after that and they all had way more fun playing there than they did at Tracy Aviary.
Day Three
We went to Neptune Park on our way out 4 wheeling with Grandpa. Amy and Maddie got to the top of the pyramid. I did not. That thing makes me nervous! We spent the afternoon riding with Grandpa, then headed home for some fantastic naps.
We decided to take a break for day 4 and 5 and just hung out at home.
Day 6
Day 6 was Conference, and my birthday. We watched conference, Maddie
took amazing notes without being told to! Mine were pretty lame
compared to hers! Jeramy and his brother went to the Priesthood
session, so Jen and I took the kids to City Creek and ate dinner and
shopped a little...just like everyone else in the world. Our entire
weekend was BUSY!
I think we all had a great time! I love spending time with my kids!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment