Jeramy's Aunt Lesia passed away and so we headed back up to Malad on the 6th of July for the viewing and then headed over to Logan for the funeral. We forced the girls to walk around campus. (it was about 100 degrees, even I was not happy about it). It really was fun to remember being young and in love with Jer. I told them about when their dad kissed me on the "A." They all giggled and were embarrassed. It made me miss going to school, and excited for when my girls are old enough to move away and experience life on their own - just minus the boys, right?
Logan has changed a ton! It's funny that when I lived up there, I couldn't wait to leave, and now I'd love to live up there!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment