June was my month to host my bunco group. I was pretty excited to have a reason to get crafy. It was lot of fun having a project. I took a picture, but I can't seem to find it, so just picture it in your head. It was a cute 4th of July theme, complete with watermelon cut into little stars. Yup. Never again will I do that.
Anyway, after bunco the girls all came down and started chowing down on all the treats left. Then I sent them up to bed and Jeramy and I sat down to talk about our days. Lindsay starts yelling upstairs, "MOM!" And I ignore her.
"MOM!!" And I ignore her.
And finally, "MOM!! I'M BARFING UP HERE!"
Sure enough, she was.
There she was standing in the dark puking (in the toilet, thank goodness).
In between "heaves" she says, "Mom, can I still go to Build a Bear tomorrow??"
After she had purged her entire stomach, she had a bath, sang to herself and giggled in the tub.
Lesson learned.
Lindsay can't have free reign of the treats. She'll literally eat herself sick.
And yes, she did get to go buy her new bear with her own hard earned money.
What a waste. (of money and good food).
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment