I really can't believe that Lexi is 4 months old already! This picture is at her check up before she got her shots. She was terrified of the doctor! Kind of crazy, I could not get her to calm down.
She weighed 12 pounds 11 ounces. Maddie was 12 pounds 12 at 4 months, and Lindsay was 12 pounds 9 ounces. Not sure about Macie, terrible Mom lost it. She is 25% for weight, 50% for height and 75% for her head.
Lexi loves playing with her toys.
Sitting in her saucer.
Watching her sisters.
Talking to everyone, usually in the store when it's super quiet.
Rolling from her back to her stomach and then freaking out. (started rolling on July 1).
Playing with her toes. (Discovered those bad boys on July 12).
She eats 4 ounces every 3 hours still. I tried to bump her up to 5, but she still wants to eat every 3 hours, so I took it away. Mean mom.
She hasn't been sleeping nearly as good at night. I thought she was going to be my golden child, but not so.
She has decided the only way she will fall asleep is in her car seat. If I'm holding her, she knows she's being put to sleep and she gets really upset.
This picture is once we got home. I could really hold her all day. I love my squishy baby!
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment