One week to go.
People are starting to ask, so maybe if I put it here, people will stop asking...I can't be induced because I've had a c-section. So, I am at the mercy of this baby and when she's good and ready to join us. (And yes, she's still nameless).
Dear Baby #4,
I like to have a plan. Life feels better with a good plan in place. So, here's the plan...
You will come Saturday. That way I can help with the Blue and Gold Banquet Thursday, and babysit Max Friday. I can go to Lindsay's class for her spotlight, and Maddie can go on her field trip. Saturday works for me. Contractions will start shortly after I wake up. Fully rested and ready for the day. I will stay home until lunch. I will eat a fantastic lunch, then head up to the hospital. You will be born before dinner. I will not have to labor with you starving and wishing for more than ice chips. Oh, and you will not weigh more than 7 pounds.
All right, I might be being a tad bit unreasonable, here's a back up plan.
Next Saturday works fine for me as well. That way I can go to Rachel's wedding on Friday.
Same stipulations apply. All right, maybe you can be 7 1/2 pounds, but that's it.
Thank you for your help and concern with this matter.
Love,
Your Mom.
p.s. None of your sisters have followed my plans for them. You can become my favorite very quickly by doing what you've been asked.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray Heidi! I am so excited for you!
Loved it, I only wish that one of mine came that way. Good luck, your both in our prayers.
It must be a Steele thing to have a good plan!
Post a Comment