Friday, February 10, 2012

Macie's pictures

Macie got a camera last year for Christmas.  She's been begging Jeramy to put the pictures on the computer, so he finally did.  All 760 of them.  I was just browsing through them and found these beauties of our neighbors...
We miss you guys!
The house next to us is a rental home.  In the past 6 years, we have had 3 - now I guess 4 - families live there.  First and second families sadly left because of divorce.  We were a little nervous when the Dome's moved in to the "cursed" home.  We felt much better when we found out that Lance was a family and marriage counselor.  :)  And, I'm happy to report, they lived here for 2 years and left with a happy marriage still intact.  Curse broken...I hope.  
Our kids would play outside all day every day in the summer together.  It's going to be a long summer without our best friends! 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Is this the house between yours and "ours"? I had no idea!

Very fun pictures. I like the icons. Our boys got little cameras but thankfully haven't asked to put them on the computer yet.