Sorry for the lack of blog posts for the past 2 weeks. I've received a few phone calls reminding me that I haven't been blogging. I've had a pretty tough 2 weeks, but life is good and I'm back in the blogging business.
This year Maddie has a "boy teacher" and it has really put a damper on my creative present ideas. This is what we gave him with a gift card. I was pretty excited on how cute they turned out. He apparently gave her a hard time about giving him beer. She was totally embarrassed. I doubt I will be allowed to make these ever again to give to a teacher.
It was the year of the reindeer for me. (Maybe because of all the deer poop in my yard). I just realized that I didn't take a picture of my cute neighbor gift tags (with reindeer on them) and the adorable ornaments I made (with reindeer) and Christmas has come and gone. You'll just have to take my word for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment