Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diarrhea...want to read on???

Last night we were at Target and Macie insisted she had to go potty. So we went in the bathroom. She pulled down her pants and the automatic toilet flushed. She freaked out and refused to get on. (remember when that happened to Lindsay?) Well, Macie is a whole lot more stubborn than Lindsay and she decided just to hold it until we got home and I didn't force the matter. We shopped and shopped and shopped some more. We got on the freeway headed home and she starts crying "Mom, I need to go potty NOW" 20 minutes from home. We all tried to calm her down, but she wouldn't calm down. I had just bought pull-ups (for bedtime) and they were in the trunk. I was ready to pull over and put her in one, but decided it couldn't be all that bad, right?
We got home, I hurried out and unbuckled her and raced to the potty. WOW! She really had to go...number one and number 2. Diarrhea. Bad. Sick. Yuck.
On to the next story...
Maddie LOVES The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and has almost read them all.

When I explained to Macie that she had diarrhea, she quickly said, "Mom, I don't want diarrhea of a wimpy kid!" We all giggled.

Maddie wrote her this get well soon card...

Here's hoping we all don't get the diary a of a wimpy kid. :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Seriously love Maddies note. So cute.

Adhis said...

I can't believe you wrote about poop. I mean, really. Poop?? Who posts about poop on the internet for all the world to read???

Psh. Some people just have no class.

Matt Bettilyon said...

one of my kids is so scared of the loud potties in public restrooms. I have pretty much given up... (and I almost didn't read the post, either. gross!)