Wednesday, January 5, 2011

M&M's, Oreos and Spoons, Oh my!

We spent New Year's Eve at my sister's house playing games. Carly and Rachel were going to a dance and were kind enough to do my daughter's hair and make-up before they left...WOW!
So, I stole this game idea from one of my favorite blogs in the world, sorry folks, she's a private blog. But thanks for the idea, Janet...we had sooo much fun! (And I was the overall winner with 34 seconds from forehead to mouth). You put a cookie on your forehead and had to try and get it into your mouth without using your hands.

Sweet Lindsay didn't really get it, she thought we were seeing how long we could keep it on our foreheads. She was the winner for sure of her own game.
We also had to see how many M&M's you could suck up with a straw before someone else rolled 7, 11 or doubles. Todd was the winner, we found out just how competitive he really was!

We also played spoons (thanks for teaching us this game, Jen). Big surprise, it ended up with Jeramy, Mike and Todd in the finals. Jeramy was the big winner. Kerry even found him a trophy.
And the best picture of the night...

We made it all the way to midnight! Maddie was so excited to be up that late, can't you tell?


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow Maddie. That might be your best yet.

An M&M fits through a straw?!?!? Of course I'm going to try it now.

Janet said...

I'm so glad that you had fun playing that game, its hilarious. Looks like it was a great night.

Heidi said...

Oh kristen, you just suck air and make the m& m stick to the bottom of the straw with your air... Does that clear it up at all?

Adhis said...

I only read the title, and I say, "Yes, please!"

OK, now I'll go read the post.

Adhis said...

I'm back.

I've played the M&Ms game before. Yes, fun.

The Oreo one... is that possible? I don't think I could keep a straight face playing that game, much less watching others play that game.

Can I say that photo of Lindsay playing her version of the Oreo game is one of the sweetest things ever? I hope so 'cause I just said it.

Heidi said...

I've asked Jer thrice to put the video of me doing the oreo challenge up. When he does, that will be my christmas gift to you, Adhis.